Monday 3 March 2014

"Breaking Time...."

Everybody has their own interest,including me of course.Besides watching a good movie and listening music,I was very happy to take some trip around...but indeed cause of other terms,I was not being able to do all the time.With my pleasure i will share my little unforgetable journeys around Indonesia,my lovely homeland.


West Java

Puncak highlands
Enjoyable spot to have some cup of coffe or tea with cigarette and some snacks.We'll get Fresh air and a beautiful scenery too.We also Could Hiking and Trekking in Mount Gede And Pangrango National Parks. 
 Gede Mountain
 Mandalawangi savana
Mount Gede Hot Spring

If all that was not enough to release your fatigue,you have to go to Cibodas Nastional Parks,that is located just below Gede and Pangrango National Parks.
 Cibodas National Parks
Me at Cibodas National Parks waterfalls

Well,that is an enjoyable journey isn't it....?




No comments:

Post a Comment